Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Photo story/update


Thought I would give a little update & share a few things I've been a part of lately:

--A photo story of mine is up on Austin's first daily digital magazine: An intimate look at a summer day in Austin. Check it out here! :)

--Latest issue of CarneMag, a really cool visual arts magazine, and I'm among some amazingly talented company. Check it out here

--Latest issue of CZE Magazine, The White Issue

--I was really excited and honored to be featured in "You Are My Favorite," an exhibit featuring 30 women photographers from around the world (15 countries) put together by the lovely Franziska Ebert. Again, I'm among some really amazing company. The exhibit was held July 15 in Hamburg and I would have loved sooo much to have been there, but at least I was there in my spirit with my photos. The list and works of the 30 women featured are here, and the photos of mine featured are here.

1 comment:

Juan Pablo Boraso said...

Great photos!! Congratulations Catherine!!