Sunday, August 2, 2009

transitory

some snaps (the 3rd and on are from my new place!)

i've been babysitting this guy on and off, he's the sweetest. here he is, sound asleep. like a frog. ugh. the cutest

i'm in the process of moving into my new place, a beautiful old house in hyde park with high ceilings, wooden floors, and amazing amazing light. it's all so new to me, i've been incredibly inspired and therefore shooting like crazy. hopefully i don't keep up at this rate, because i will probably be broke by september. we'll see... i'm just excited for this upcoming year, it's my last at my college and i know it will be a memorable one.

2 comments:

Jenny Westerhoff said...

congrats on the new place, looks awesome. i love the picture with the typewriter, the blue tones are lovely.
xo, jenny

Terin said...

Some of those photos gave me goosebumps.

The one of the baby and the fallen branch were particularly good. The branch one sort of reminded me of Joel Sternfeld or Erwitt.